Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day #5 - 1/3 Complete



(I really need to clean the smudge on my camera...)
Anyway.
I have ventured out of my comfort zone, and done so alone! I have waged war against the evils of anxiety and fear. Off in to the new unknown like the first man on the moon, I plan on making a permanent mark along the way. Never will this freeing action, the elevated morning, this releasing moment, be forgotten. I, for once, set my foot down and said "enough is enough" and made the right decision. The road will be rocky, and I will need a hand or two from friends along the way, but what I'm about to do will impact my life forever. And I have made the first step in this journey further and further from my comfort zone.

"Find what you're afraid of. Now, go there."

I already, truly, feel lighter than I ever have before in my soul. In my head, I said "this is too hard, too much effort. I could go home and forget all about this", but I know what I'm about to do has to be done, despite the dangerous, deadly consequences. But after I (barely) made it to work, on only 3 hours of sleep, I was so excited and full of energy, feeling the flowing embrace of independence, and well, for now, all my worries are gone, replaced with the rush for the adventure that is soon to be had.

Am I rambling?
Perhaps I am, but, that just shows you how high on excitement I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment